Please scroll down for online membership form
If you would prefer to submit a paper or scanned copy of our membership application form,
- Free or reduced admission to Flute Society concerts and events including performance opportunities, Flute Fun Days, ensemble playing opportunities, concerts, and master-classes by visiting and local artists.
- Discounts at local music stores (list of currently participating stores.)
- Receiving South Australian Flute News with information about flute related news, events, and articles and an annually updated list of flute teachers in South Australia.
- Information about events in South Australia and beyond, including Eisteddfods, festivals, and up-coming concerts and events.
- Ability to participate in the Carolyn White Memorial Scholarship for young flautists (aged 15 years and under).
- Ability to participate in bi-annual The David Cubbin Memorial Prize competition for flautists aged 16 to 30 years.
- The chance to contribute to the Flute Society’s Scholarship Fund, and assist our younger members with costs of tuition, music or new instruments.
- Security; the Flute Society keeps a list of makes and serial numbers of member’s flutes in case of loss or theft.
If you experience any difficulties in online form submission,